Sign in to follow this  
Brodash Vrothru

October 2nd Fighter Practice

Hey guys Lost Withiel's having a fighter practice Sunday October 2nd, 2011 unlike the last where Zach drove out there to find nothing, you'll find a brodash and more then likely an oddayin possibly a few others, I dk what it is lately im fiending for fight like a crack baby wants that crack rock, If not i'll see you guys at C.O.K. III which i'll likely be day tripping because I got a new job and shittttt

6th Street

Rome, NY 13440

time: 12pm to 4pm

Note: use the parking lot at the corners of Basile and 4th streets, as its right across the street from our normal location. If you park over by the pavilion or skate park, you'll be on the opposite side over all.

I'll be at practice, just a little late than the general start time. Though, I'll swing by Flora's house and drop off the banner so it can be placed in the normal location when we use Pinti Field for either a battle day or practice. Come to find out, this past battle day that was planned.. people ended up having to work or other things came up, so it just turned out to be the wrong day over all from things. It happens, and can't be helped at times.

Please let people know if it is going to be canceled.....

I wont be able to be there until 1pm