Carrion

Rocktober!

Guest Elrohir Amandil

Sorry, I forgot my success could only come due to outside factors. I will delete all instances of success in the future.

Sorry, I forgot my success could only come due to outside factors. I will delete all instances of success in the future.

You might of won in the end, but it would of gone another round. ;) We might have to start giving each other logic puzzles on the side and riddles.

I'm quite proud of my man. :) We decided to play to your strengths with your character this time around, and it paid off!\

ETA: Plus, I love my new necklace. >.>

The only reason you won that was combat broke out behind me just as I had the solution. Go to pick up the first jar and I hear "We're gonna beat us up Bellasara!", then more yelling, then fighting. The combat ended, time ran out, and about 30 seconds later the solution came back to me.

Hard to pay attention to some jars of water when the people you are responsible for might be getting beat up 30' behind you. >.<

No, sorry, I meant riddle contest. Just a small gripe anyway. It's not like any rules were broken. I never ended up doing the logic contest.

Oh man! I almost forgot to add Dave licking Pat Lane as a highlight of this event. Reminiscent of Feb Feast.

No, sorry, I meant riddle contest. Just a small gripe anyway. It's not like any rules were broken. I never ended up doing the logic contest.

I think his reply was refering to Thatguy who posted after you.

I agree with the riddle contest. It didnt feel like the riddles determined who won so much as how much you would need to pay to win.

I get that the prize was valuable, so allowing coin to buy clues/answers has a reason, but I would rather there be no prize but the knowledge that you won than base the whole thing on how much money you could afford to spend.

Haha it wasn't intended to let somebody feel awesome i would bet. It was a perfect challenge foe gost to do cause they is mad shady.

Also they sell the clues every year.

You might of won in the end, but it would of gone another round. ;) We might have to start giving each other logic puzzles on the side and riddles.

We probably would have defaulted to the fastest time if you both finished all the puzzels we had. :)

Good times this past weekend. Lots of close-calls and challenges. I have to say it was rather refreshing.

- "Man, this is a good sausage, but it needs more SAUWCE!"

- Throwing chemicals into the fire to turn it green. Turning to Raines, saying "because I'M an illusionist too!".

- Fighters tournament was a blast. STARFOX! DO A BARREL ROLL! *stab*

- Going from 4 coin to riches in the poker tournament. "This is how Dren plays cards. I was just giving you all a glimmer of hope." Pocket aces ftw.

- Rough combat this event. 0 power for most of the shift. 12 o'clock rolls around. Rebuff. 12:08 AM, out of power. :(

- Wasting an Abomination and Grip of Darkness on a wraith. So conFUSED!

- "I wish Corbin was around. He'd eat all those mushrooms for 20 coin."

- "I wish Corbin was around. He'd totally drink this elixir of youth. Hey, let's vote: should we have Ivan drink it?" *snicker*

- Movin' a shed. Teamwork ftw.

- RP was fun this event. Nalbendel (sp?) adventures in the near future!

- GoST was sought out by a 2000+ year old Nosferatu. Flattered.

- Fewd. Delicious. Had to watch each other's back while washing out our dishes though. Perfect ganking spot!

- Detecting people in the woods on either side and calling the party back to me a little ways. Little did I know what I thought was 3 assassins turned out to be like... 8 NPCs. Actually having to ley-lines was slightly embarrassing, but I don't take risks with Kasvaks.

- Actually slightly nervous about leaving the bathhouse. I waited for like 10 minutes at the door before leaving. I was so sure someone was going to jump out around the corner.

- Didn't have to fell any Bagmen this game. Enough people finally have poison swords where I can just sit back and watch :)

I think there's some confusion about the riddle contest (run by STQ) and the logic puzzle (run by GoST).

As far as I know, Alex bought no clues.

G

- GoST was sought out by a 2000+ year old Nosferatu. Flattered.

ohh just wait, such relationships are inevitably double edged swords.

Didn't have to fell any Bagmen this game. Enough people finally have poison swords where I can just sit back and watch

I remember going out as one of the first two bagmen (I believe) when we were actually trying to communicate and get people to give us their limbs.

No one had poison and finally everyone started screaming for Dren.

I remember going out as one of the first two bagmen (I believe) when we were actually trying to communicate and get people to give us their limbs.

They eat fear and terror. Boogeymen. smile.gif

I'm glad to see the bagmen are starting to be scary even without the fear spell. I really like the idea of creepy boogeymen.

I would love to borrow dave's plate again and go out as a bagman. Id just hide somewhere (right outside the bathhouse maybe) and then fear the crap our of someone IRL. "Bagman with plate!?!? Whaaaaaaa?"

I would love to borrow dave's plate again and go out as a bagman. Id just hide somewhere (right outside the bathhouse maybe) and then fear the crap our of someone IRL. "Bagman with plate!?!? Whaaaaaaa?"

Hmmm..... A PC casting "Nature's command" + "Shadow Skin" could have a great time with you. :D

Id have a great time either way. Hunt on my own or being a minion hunting all good

Also....

Free Advertising is awesome - you rock.

Cool crafty efforts that are simply world flavor deserve recognition. If we recognize them as awesome, more people will do them. More people doing them = better game world. WIN! :)

Guest Elrohir Amandil

Forgot a couple of things:

Hearing Amanda scream. Honey, if you ever need to do that again, please, please, please make sure it's for real. That was scary to hear.

Silencing Tony when he played the enthralled spell caster. His response is to moon me and attempt to give me a wet willy as he stomped like a brat back into town.