Sign in to follow this  
Vany'a

Pouch/Ribbon Dispenser... thingy?

Okay. So I wanted to come up with a fun way of having easy access blue ribbons, and upon coming up with what I felt was a proper idea, decided to continue on to make something that had multiple uses.

So, I'd like to introduce the Pinedale Adventurer's Bag.

It will hold tagbags, potions, hold three ribbons for easy access. It slices, dices, and makes julian fries.

Okay, it doesn't do the last three, but it does have a little pouch in the back to hold a character sheet, or coin, or whatever else you fancy.

The first one I made has a slip on the back meant for a belt to go through. Nick and Lew suggested that I make some with straps that hang down from a belt, and have a thigh strap, so those who wear armor like segmentata and long chain would be able to use them as well. So obviously, the one on the left, which is displaying the potions and ribbons, has the straps, whereas the one on the right is meant for a belt to go through.

Please take a look at the photos and let me know if anyone would be interested in these. I'm thinking $20 each, was I to start making them.

It would come with 3 blue cloth ribbons, nothing fancy.

Tagbags and potion bottles not included.^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notes for myself - Orders

* Christina - Red - Belt Slip

* Chris T - Yellow / Green - Loops/Thigh Strap

* Tony R - Black & Blue - Belt Slip

* Richard S - Black or Brown - Eyelets at the top, spaced 1 inch apart.

* Lew - *pre paid* - Red on White - Strap type?

* Nick Q - *pre paid* - Black - Both strap types.

* Marisa - Color? - Special attachment for back of Shield - Velcro

*Al - *pre paid* - Special attachment for back of Shield - No Velcro

*Tammy - Dark Purple - Belt Slip?

*Damien - Black & Blue - Belt Slip

*James - Brown & Forest Green - Belt Slip

*Bill - Brown and Green - Belt Slip

larppouch1.jpg

larppouch2.jpg

That looks really neat, I like it.

I will take one! I dont much care about the colors as long as it isn't green and yellow like chris lol

i am intereasted but will have to wait till i have spare income. once this job starts paying steady i should be able to have said spare income in a month or two.

Dave - Wow. Okay. o_O Do you want them all with one certain type of strap, 10 of each....?

Tony - What sort of belt strap do you want on yours - the slide through or hanging?

Those are beautiful . Simple yet very effective. Good work! I'm envious that you thought it up!

I'll take one. Brown or black, slide-through style.

Dave - Wow. Okay. o_O Do you want them all with one certain type of strap, 10 of each....?

I would like an exclusive distribution agreement. :)

That's our Dave, ever the businessman.... :)

great idea, i always seem to lose my ribbons, i would love to have one

I'm going to try to have all these made by the event, I can prolly squeeze another one in for ya, Dan.

I wont be at this event, but I'd love to have one of these as well... I cant get or keep my hands on blue strips, ever!

I'll place an order for the next shipment :)

i appreciate you trying to squeeze me in, however, since I will be working all weekend, there is no need to rush

That's good cause it's going to take most of my free time to get the ones done that I have ordered already. ^_^

But once you know what you want yours to look like let me know and I can work on it after this event. =P

Tony, Richard and Marisa, I apologize but I will not be able to have your orders finished by this event - delayed by scheduling issues and my sewing machine jammed up somehow and basically had to be taken apart after Nick read the spanish instructions for me (since I apparently lost my english manual) so I could figure out what the hell was wrong with it.

I do apologize but I ended up with a lot less time to do these than I thought I would have. My fault.

i would like to order one of these new fangled pouch thingies you got here making. black that straps to my belt would be good.

After running/crawling/cooking/dying/singing to Raines/hoodsliding with one of these on my hip, I have to say: Battle-tested and approved!

I love my pouch ribbon thingy! It's so convenient to just reach down and pull out a ribbon/tag bag/potion :D

I would actually be really interested in one of these. Black and blue is all I am going to be looking for with it.

Richard & Christina - Really glad you guys liked them! I didn't have on for myself this event and kept misplacing my ribbons, then felt silly for not having one of my own inventions. XD

Jaroth (Damien, is it?) - No problem. Did you want one that slides on a belt, hangs down, or something other?

I too would love to purchase one, brown or forest green if possible. One that slides on a belt. Thanks!

I would like one that slides onto a belt it would be much easier for me to access and it would move as much due to tightening of a belt.