Sign in to follow this  
Tony McHambone

Feb Feast Mace

Before I actually talk price, prop...etc...etc

How many people would be interested in purchasing this Feb Feast Mace from me? With Falco dying, I really don't wish to transfer items back and forth between characters all that much. I don't plan on using it for my new character and I don't want to wait with this AWESOME prop shelved for the next 'x' amount of years to possibly use it again.

If I have enough interest, I'll glady sit down and hash out a price with someone based on whether or not they want the prop or just the #...

It's properties are:

Master's Blade <-- +1 Master's Stroke if you're a Weapon Master

Goblin Iron

Mage Blade

Poison Immunity 1/GD

NOTE: This item will no longer be Soul Bound to whomever buys it... It will live and die with the character you choose to bring it in with.

Interested.

You know you could get a new prop of the same length and approximate usefulness, like an Axe, and keep the feb feast properties?

You know you could get a new prop of the same length and approximate usefulness, like an Axe, and keep the feb feast properties?

Yes, I know... That is why I want to sell it. My new character isn't going to be in the direction of this mace and I want this epic prop that JC made, to be used in game... I have zero interest in shelving the item, or forcing it onto another character just because it's FF.

Many of you already know I agree with Tony with the 1 time ability to gain levels instead of coin and items upon retirement. But that's for another topic =)

Edit - wrong topic. Stupid phone.

I'm gonna *Close* this...

I've had three people show a lot of interest and I'm hashing it out with them. Thanks for reading!