Sign in to follow this  
Aquilla

Custom-Made Shields

Hey, all.

Winter is fast approaching, and as I learned last year: PlastiDip doesn't like the cold, even with a heater set-up. Long-story short, I'm starting to close up shop for the winter. If you want any shields between now and Next April(ish) I need to know within the next few weeks. As always, just shoot me an order through the link in my signature.

Thanks!

hay, was wondering if you were still into the shield making, i was wondering if you could help me out with one by the time February feast rolls around

hay, was wondering if you were still into the shield making, i was wondering if you could help me out with one by the time February feast rolls around

The shields can't be made in the winter unfortunately.

aww, oh well i will just have to wait for a warmer date then

thanks for the heads up

My shop is heated, and I'm generally willing to assist people with their projects.

Note that "assist people" means I provide space and tools and expertise and suggestions, not that I make it while you watch and drink my beer.

Hit me up on the Facebooks if this interests you.

Hey there! Sorry I haven't been around the forums in a while. If this weather keeps up, I'd be happy to work on something for you. I haven't checked my Meridius stuff lately with everything that's been going on at work. I'll shoot you a response right now, Leroy.

Hey, all. Happy Spring... which of course means it's time to get to work.

It also means I've got a new website and a new Facebook page. I've got a few promotions in the works, too, so stay tuned!

If you're looking for a custom shield, let me know. I can definitely have yours ready by the May event.

Order form's in the signature!