But Vany'a said

This is not a good excuse for anything.

Ever.

You will learn. XD

I know I forgot to mention this, but I wanted to thank Nick Q for all the awesome stuff we got to do 4th shift...

He actually let me put together two plots and make sure they were played out well, while still having enough NPCs to get out all of his stuff. I'm slowly learning how to put together actual engaging plots and learning to scale things so that everyone is enjoying a little challenge from time to time.

I hope everyone enjoyed the Undead fights the last two months. May and June I've been working with my late night group of NPCs and making sure we give the PCs and real good run for their money to end the event. Everyone does such a great job to ask a ton of questions and work together to end the game, I couldn't ask for a greater group of NPCs. Thank you all.

The just in time plot first shift with the kasvacs. Hands down Blagar's most heroic action since running to fight a necromancer by himself. Running right into 3 kasvacs to save a spark was intense

Pc

Taking out 3 Night's Children as soon as I arrive.

Catching up with my group on the happenings of the town. Secrets and Spoilers.

Talking with Nalowen about the earth archon. Killing it and freeing the ghost felt like Michael's only accomplishment last month. After three minutes of arguing with her Michael's attitude changed from "We are never going to agree" to "I did what I thought I had to, now it is your turn." I wondered just how far a druid would go in the name of the elemental. Nalowen didn't disappoint.

Getting annoyed at Blagar for wasting all of his magical abilities.

Laughing at Oz for trying to take point with Suki. All I am going to say about it, don't want to give away spoilers.

The Steve Arnold Ghost. I didn't know what to do so I entertained it. Funny? Yes. Painful? Yes. Worth it? Every moment.

Learning about the two deaths in town.

The epic Wraith battle.

The talking sword

The hounds

The game of dice.

The ominous letter.

Npc

The racing game. "You will not be racing me or anyone who looks like me."

Trollin with an Oni. Yup enjoying a moment of kicking ass, if only a moment.

Orcs, all of the orcs.

The Samurai suicide plot.

The bad bagarts. "We just want to take your pants off," and "We can't run." Remember folks... Fae can't lie.

OOG Luke! Can you do me a favor and hold my ice pack?

"okay...?"

I really don't know where to start recounting my event, so I'll just thank everyone for helping me have a great time. You are all so wonderful. Can't wait to see you at the dungeon crawl!

This even was definetly a high note to leave on, and I can't wait to come back in september, though I am signed up for the dungeon crawl, so Im sure I'll see people there.

PC:

-RP with the chicken farmer I accidentally cut down. I felt really bad about it, but it's understandable. Fighting bandits in pitch darkness and someone comes at me with a weapon. Still, while we were trying to keep her alive with first aid, just talking with her and trying to get her to stay with us was really awesome.

-Training outside the in with Vincent and Vargulf (Think I spelled it right). That definetly helped me get over my mental block when it comes to polearms and such.

-The hostage plot. It went so wrong but it was so freaking cool. Right in the middle of negotiations a full band of orcs showed up and we had to hurry negotiations along. We might have been safe, if the hostage hadn't kept trying to yell and alerted the orcs to our presence. Hostage got freed, and then he and the quest giver strolled right into the orc band and got torn to shreds, leaving me out the coin I contributed to the release of the hostage and the reward. Then me, Vincent, and Vargulf had to make a mad dash up the path by the field of giants to reach town with a horde right behind us. It was one of the most epic things I have ever been involved in. The best part was, I got way too tired to run at one point so i shouted to the rest of the group, "Keep running. Im going to hold them off so you can get back to town!" And launched myself into the horde, guns ablazing. I actually accomplished my goal and held off the horde long enough for both Vincent and Vargulf to reach the town. I got completely overwhelmed, but it was in the coolest way possible.

-Richards actual death at the hands of the orc horde. I got carried to the field infront of the town and litterally ripped to pieces. It was pretty bad ass.

-Taking on Vargulf as a squire. I had been talking with Tidus all day about the best way to go about starting my own Knightly order and this just fell into place for me so well. Vargulf showed bravery and a willingness to help others that really surprised Richard during the hostage situation, so taking him as a squire only made sense. Soon my dream shall be realized, and the Free Knights of Pinedale will be a thing.

NPC:

-Corporal Punishment Ogre. Best.....thing......ever. Going into town with the hag and seeking out the men who wronged her, and actually having the town agree with us instead of killing us on sight was awesome! Plus just playing the part of a bored ogre was too much. "It okay, me not kill......me only spank till spit out tailbone!" i also managed a Red Vs. Blue reference that worked out. "Me rip out skull and beat to death with own skull!" "Ummm....that seems improbable" "YEah, that what last guy said. This seem improbable....this seem improbable! Wouldn't shut up about it!" All of this culminating in an ogre bending a man over a bench in front of the inn and spanking him to resounding applause.

-Being a rot harvinger. jeeze those things are bad ass! I got to run down several PC's and drop them with my poison pierce.

-Lothar of the Sun and Moon tribe! I wanted to get food, and I decided to be a Dellin because I wanted and excuse not to wear a shirt. I gave him a scottish accent and the habit of introducing himself with his mouth full, and I had a blast!

-Lola.....best random NPC ever! All spawned from me looking through costumes, trying to be shady, and the girl behind me saying, "Hey Tom....you should wear a dress!' So one bright purple dress and a septons tabbard later, Lola was born. Lola only speaks in the third person with the deepest voice I could muster. Best part of the shady drunks plot was hitting on Krod and having his girlfriend glare at me. "You are very hairy....Lola finds that attractive!" lol. It was great.

-The iron Golem. I had everyone stuff me into a suit of full plate at logistics and having people step back and go "Oh shit.....that looks terrifying!"

The only bad thing I can think of is Mosquitos, oh and the fact that I dropped full weight onto my knee cap at one point and bruised it down to the bone. Can't wait to see everyone again at the dungeon crawl.

Best part of the shady drunks plot was hitting on Krod and having his girlfriend glare at me. "You are very hairy....Lola finds that attractive!" lol. It was great.

XD Bahahahaha that was amazing. Lori just mouthing at Lola, "HE'S MINE!"

It's spelled Mind Flayer Mind Flayer Mind Flayer Mind Flayer Mind Flayer MIND FLAYER MIND FLAYER MIND FLAYER MIND FLAYER MIND FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER FLAYER

Whoops, I didn't know that

Oh, Lola. Best random NPC ever, with the most stupidly heartwarming roleplaying moment I've experienced.

Me (speaking in shitty german accent): Well, I guess ze party dies with us

Lola: No, Anton. As long as you carry the spirit of the party in your spark, the party will go wherever you go. Truly, the real party is inside all of us.

Me: Oh wow. Single tear. So... beautiful.

How's it spelled?

:huh:

How's it spelled?

:huh:/>

Ya Dave I didn't quite get that?

Had a few favorite parts of this past weekend. My biggest being bringing my PC Jace into the game finally after waiting since April to do so.

Morning orcs was the first encounter I had with my PC and 2 on one orcs I was fine with but the ogre that ran up from behind rolled me in my first combat as PC. Luckily other PCs were around and so kind as to heal me. Had a great time on this shift but the best thing was meeting other PCs. I was concered about being able to find a group of that would allow me to adventure with them but I found this not hard at all, just picked up my swords every time there was a vacant spot in a party. Most of the time was spent along side Mical (sp?) so special shout out to him for letting us noobs tag along lol. Also all of the elves, felt very welcome among all of them being the newest one to Pinedale.

on to NPCing

ok I love bog lurking, sneaking around and ambushing is just plain fun. The sleeping Cazvak on the covered bridge, thinking we were going to do something only to get rolled quick by a party. and of course Nights Children for 4th shift...all of 4th shift. terrorizing town was just plain fun maybe not for all the PCs but it was for me lol.

Edit: was writing my PEL and thought of one last favorite thing from this event. For a large part of 3rd shift and all of 4th shift I was sent out of logistics without a lean NPC. in fact for a few plots (just ambushes and the like) we had a couple first timers. Myself and Brandon (both being our 3rd event) were the most experienced there. Whether this was an oversight of logistics or not it was nice feeling like I was trusted enough with the responsibility to help keep the game running smoothly.

5. Isn't a Mind Flare what happened to Michael Burnheart when I accidentally crushed him between a tree and my 245lbs self (couldn't see the tree in the wraith mask, it was dark)? He said he saw a flash when he hit the tree.

Sorry bro :(

I was scrolling on my phone for well over a minute to get to the end of the FLAYERs.

Yeah, I was that guy who got spanked (literally) by an ogre, right in front of the inn. Tread lightly with Affection Confection or this could happen to you!

Getting to know the twins (you guys are awesome) out doing Bag of Tricks, including...

-Stealing a sword Sylas accidentally dropped right in front of me while I was Dissipated, and seeing his reaction when I cast Ley Lines to escape.

-Dropping him in a hidden pit trap during our one-to-one fight to get it back.

Yebbs! Which are quite creepy looking. We ate a bunch of merchants, and were cut down by Horse the Friendly Minotaur. Also, one player used Bug Repellant, which I was surprised to see.

Bodaks! My new favorite undead. "Detailed or physical search?" Hmm, how about "4 Pierce!"

Best

pc

- runing through the would orcs hot on tail trying to get help to save Richard

-amazing my self by surviving all the murrder stumps in woods that hit me in nuts

-undead attack temple some guy ask for my knife vincent gives it to him walks over with him guy hands vincent his drink vincent gets attacked while holding it and dose not spill a drop of it

npc

-being a golem dressed like doctor doom get killed by the pc group and scared the shit out of them when i blew up

-Mind Flayer play well being a mindless acter is fine being a mindless red bandit actor that forgot his lines even better

Please make sure your garb contains at least 37 pieces of mind flair.